Forerunner 945 LTERegular price $649.99
Up-at-dawn runners and conditioned-for-pain triathletes, we want you to have peace of mind while you run, ride or swim. So leave your phone at home. This watch has got your back.
The power of LTE.
- LTE Connectivity - Leave your phone at home. This LTE-connected smartwatch links you in fun ways to your family and friends and also provides peace of mind while you’re out doing your sport. LTE connectivity (monthly service plan required) enables phone-free safety and tracking features. No need to switch phone providers.
- Assistance - If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, it can send a message to your emergency contacts with your location information.
- Assistance Plus - Take safety seriously. This watch can automatically send your name and location to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed professional emergency response coordination center that can contact and communicate with local emergency services.
- Livetrack - Use LiveTrack to let friends and family follow your real-time location and even view your entire preplanned course. Rest assured that your loved ones know exactly where you’re running or riding.
- Spectator Messaging - Get midrace motivation with audio and text messages from your family and friends.
- Live Event Sharing - Automatically send race updates to family and friends, without lifting a finger. While you’re powering through, they can stay up to date with your pace, miles completed and more.
Your performance. Taken to the next level.
- Daily Suggested Workouts - For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Garmin Coach - These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- Sync Training Plans - Get your indoor and outdoor training plans from the Garmin Connect app, or sync seamlessly to your Forerunner from other platforms including Training Peaks and TrainerRoad.
- Training Effect - See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- Recovery Time - After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep and daily activities outside of workouts.
- Built-In Sports Apps - Switch up your workouts with activity profiles for cycling, triathlon, pool and open-water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with a single button press.
- Track Run - Use this built-in activity profile to measure your running distance more accurately around a 400-meter track.
- Improved Intervals - A new intervals data page and automatic classification keeps track of your fast and slow time, then separates them for you. Open repeats mode offers intervals structure with lap button control.
- VO2 Max - Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- Pace Pro - This feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Race Predictor - This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- Performance Condition - While you run, analyze pace, heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- Training Load Focus - This stat shows how your training load breaks down by categories of intensity and if that breakdown is balanced, focused or lacking in one or more areas.
- Training Status - This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate - Our latest generation sensor provides heart rate data and alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Running Dynamics - When used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 945 LTE measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- Cycling Power - Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
- Extended Battery Life - Get up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 7 hours in GPS mode with music and LTE LiveTrack.
Maps, routes and more.
- Full-Color Mapping - Whether you’re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 LTE provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track.
- Create More Courses - Create courses in our Garmin Connect app, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
- Climbpro Feature - Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation - Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Round-Trip Routing - Enter a distance you want to run or ride and get suggested courses that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multiple Satellite Systems - Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Put more on your wrist.
- Pulse Ox Sensor- This wrist-based sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring - Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Women's Health Tracking - Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
- Music On Your Wrist - Download your playlists from select music streaming services — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify — right to your watch. Forerunner 945 LTE can store up to 1,000 songs.
- Garmin Pay Payment Solution - Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Smart Trainer Control - Control your Tacx-Smart Trainer via ANT+® technology for course simulation, automatic resistance changes and workout prompts when you use courses or workouts from your watch.
- Connect IQ Store - Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Sync With Garmin Connect - Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.